Best Vastu Drafting Services Ghaziabad, Delhi, India
Welcome To Vastu Surveyors Ghaziabad, Delhi, India
Looking For Vastu Draftsman?
3DS Max Modeling Vastu Drafting Service
AutoCad Drawing Vastu Drafting Service
Balcony Vastu Drafting Service
Bathroom Vastu Drafting Service
Bedroom Vastu Drafting Service
Dining Room Vastu Drafting Service
Home Office Vastu Drafting Service
Guest Bedroom Vastu Drafting Service
Kids Room Vastu Drafting Service
Kitchen Vastu Drafting Service
Living Room Vastu Drafting Service
Pooja Room Vastu Drafting Service
If you are looking to draft a building plan or design according to Vastu principles, here are some key considerations:
1. Direction and Orientation: Vastu emphasizes the importance of the cardinal directions, with each direction associated with specific elements and energies. Ensure that your building is oriented correctly, with the main entrance typically facing the northeast or east for positive energy flow.
2. Site Selection: The selection of the site itself is crucial. Vastu suggests analyzing the land and its surroundings to ensure it is conducive to positive energy. Avoid irregularly shaped or uneven plots.
3. Room Placement: Different rooms in the building should be placed according to Vastu guidelines. For example, the master bedroom is often recommended to be in the southwest corner, while the kitchen should ideally be in the southeast.
4. Balancing Elements: Vastu promotes the balance of the five elements (earth, water, fire, air, and space) within a building. Each element is associated with a specific direction, and their placement and proportions should be considered.
5. Proper Measurements: The dimensions of rooms, doors, windows, and other architectural elements should adhere to Vastu measurements to maintain harmony and balance.
6. Main Entrance: The main entrance is considered the mouth of the building and should be inviting and well-lit. It’s also essential to choose the right door placement and materials.
7. Placement of Objects and Furniture: The arrangement of furniture and objects within each room should follow Vastu principles to ensure positive energy flow.
8. Color and Decor: The choice of colors and decor should be in harmony with Vastu principles. Different colors are associated with specific elements and directions.
9. Sacred Spaces: Designate a sacred space or puja room within the building where spiritual practices can be performed.
10. Avoidance of Negative Features: Vastu Shastra also advises against certain features like mirrors in bedrooms, sharp corners, and clutter, as they can disrupt positive energy flow.
When drafting a Vastu-compliant building plan, it’s important to consult with a Vastu expert or architect who specializes in Vastu principles. They can provide guidance and ensure that the design adheres to Vastu guidelines while also meeting practical and aesthetic requirements.
Remember that while Vastu Shastra can offer valuable insights into creating harmonious living spaces, it’s ultimately a matter of personal belief, and there may be variations in interpretation and application of its principles.